The creatures on this page are large herbivores... I hope the worlds to which they belong are easy to follow and match to the other pages. Other than that there isn't much to say. Now I think that if I would do this pages again, I wouldn't use real animal combinated features, but just give them that familiar feeling and use copletely different joints 'n stuff.
943) Primalboric: For a rainforest planet I made this creature with parts of gorilla, some sort of prehistoric lizard and birds features. It is supposed to live in the trees of course and even when it would be quite large to live on a terran forest, some rainforest planets do have some large trees with some thick branches, you can bet on that.
944) Hydebeest: For a savannah planet I made this cow-glyptodon-triceratops-thinng. -_- And again, you can give an herbivore horns and spiked tail and they'll still be boring.
945) Scutocephalus: Ho, sorry, did I said herbivore mammals were boring? now what about herbivore FISHES?. And the ones from oceanic planets are not an exception. What can I say about it? its much like a tuna with a body plate on its head!.
946) Artiobrontus: For a desert planet. ... Camel, sauropod and bat. This creatures travel long distances through the deserts to find some kind of cactus species they eat awhole, that is the only way for the seed to germinate.
947) Spiked angel: This creature from a boiling planet uses that weird mouth to take plants on its walk. Let us remember that even when termals are usually an important part of the locomoton of the animals from boiling planets that work as hot air balloons. There is a equal amount of high presure, "falling" air that fills the space caused by them and some animals have to walk for entire seasons or even their whole lifes.
948) Flautist: Ok, great, more giant herbivore fishes. This one is from a reef planet, and I combined some elements from diffrent tropical fishes including seahorses. The creatures from this planets are usually quite colorful and ... lack dinosaur claws or any other really interesting feature.
949) Stellar shield: Ok thi creature is weird alrigt, but I think it makes some sense. The shield below it serves two important functions for a star orbit creature; protecting it from the solar winds and at the same time receiving the impact so to pull it away from the star it inhabits. The upper part of the creature has directional rings it uses as sails to go from here to there and some giant tentacules several killometers long used to catch and eat.. whatever they can find in such a place as the orbit of a star.
950) Weendnet: Another one of those evolved bird creatures from that sky planet. Like the other creatures from its kind it has a single eye on its neck evolved from a parietal eye. The carnivores from this group evolved their legs into different knifes or killing weapons, but this herbivore uses them to entangle greenweb, a kind of extremely light algae that grows in spiderweb-like structures from cloud to cloud carried by the wind.
951) Metabosis: yet another float & graze creature, this time from a gaseous planet. Its like a living zeppelin, but it doesn't look all that big, probably is just about the size of a large elephant.